Who is TCT?
Located in New Castle, DE Top Choice Trucking is a transportation company that has been in business for over eight years.
Top Choice Trucking prides itself on "Safety First" We have 24-hour roadside service trucks and our 24-hour dispatch service to ensure our drivers and equipment have the support systems they need to get the job done.
In addition, Top Choice Trucking has expanded our company's standards to meet the higher equipment and inspection standards required.
SEMI TRUCK DRIVER
This position will be hauling dry van freight of all kinds. Drivers will be home every weekend.
- Class A CDL
- 1 Year of CDL driving experience
- 21+ years of age
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
BENEFITS: Paid time off
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY: Signing bonus of $1,000 paid at hire date $2,000 paid at 90 days $2,000 paid at 6 months
TRUCKER DRIVER TYPE: 1099 Contract driver
TRUCKING HOME TIME: Home Weekly
TRUCKING ROUTE: Regional
EXPERIENCE: CDL driving: 1 year (Preferred)
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Class A CDL (Passenger endorsement & TWIC Preferred)
All job offers are contingent on passing a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Report, and background check.
Box Truck Driver
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a track record of dependability and safe driving
- Be able to lift up to 50 lb packages
- Be comfortable driving nights and possible inclement weather
- Be highly trustworthy, dependable, and independent
- At least 21 years old
- A clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
- Night shift required
- Experience driving a 26’ box truck
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to pass a DOT Background and medical check
- Requires a driving exam
- Certified forklift operator
- Professional truck driving experience
- Experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Inspect vehicle systems, including suspensions, steering, and exhausts
- Perform Pennsylvania State inspection.
- Test driving the vehicle to determine if they properly fixed the maintenance issue
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pa State Inspection License Preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug & alcohol tests.
- Willing to train experienced Auto Mechanics
Front Desk Clerk
- Must be customer focused with good people skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills and basic knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Must have previous clerical experience in a business atmosphere.
- Proficient data entry skills with attention to detail.
- Previous experience in the motor carrier industry is desirable.
- Ability to work required hours (night shift, overtime if applicable) and travel if necessary
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Follow Up calls with clients
- Manage driver schedule